Mindspace is looking for a skilled developer that has particular experience in crafting modern user experiences. We are a small, independent company focused on the future of education and training.
Our new learning platform, Fathom, is used by a few of the largest organizations in the world. Using Fathom, you’ll collaborate with our clients, developers, writers, and designers to build fun, future-proof digital experiences.
Keys to success
- You are a great communicator
- You treat the client as you would a team member
- You are a proactive problem-solver – you know what needs to get done and take initiative to make it happen
- You are a team player – you enjoy learning as well as teaching and collaborating
- You demonstrate expertise developing client-side applications and websites
- You contribute to application architecture with a keen eye on performance, accessibility, and cross-platform compatibility
- You enjoy collaborating on ideas, thinking through problems, and offering a hand to those who need it
- You produce modular, well-tested, and documented code
- You enjoy working on a small team and wearing a variety of hats
- Experience developing DOM games
- React JS experience
- SCORM experience
- You write unit tests
- You’ve worked with and are familiar with Node.js
- You have iOS development experience
- You’ve created, maintained or contributed to open source projects
- You like dogs
Mindspace is headquartered in Tempe, AZ with an office in Portland, and remote team members in Seattle, and Virginia. We are currently looking for folks in the Portland area. We have great benefits, believe in the weekend, and value diverse opinions and backgrounds.
Apply by sending your cover letter, Github profile, and resume to email@example.com.